Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Bond With My Four Legged Buddy



Hey friends,this is Apple,let me reveal you my story with my loving buddy pet dog,Boxer..I am the only daughter to my parents,loneliness used to be my partner .One day, I had asked my father " can i have a little brother to play with"..He smiled and said "wait till your birthday"..On my birthday,i was eagerly waiting for my surprise ,then my parents ,with a small basket ,came to my room and kept that in front of me..I was excited and very happy to see a small pup,with cute face ...I touched it softly and felt its sensitive body..With overwhelmed joy,I took it in my arms and named it BOXER..

On that day, by holding his little paw,i promised him that i would be his friend and care taker forever..From that day,we used to play together,run and howl together.As my pup grows ,happiness in my family started to grow.my pup used to wake me up in the morning.He was very intelligent and used to feel by hearing our tone.We used to go to the nearby park and play in the sand..When we had returned,our mom would be ready to give us a good bath..I would be ready to school and my buddy looks at me sadly.Then,I used to whisper in his ears that "I will be back soon and we will play again"..when,i had returned from the school,my boxer would come to me and hug me and kiss me..I used to feel so happy and it was unconditional love between us..As his friend ,i trained him all the basic instructions..The funny thing was that,he dosen't obey me,as he had considered me as his friend and my dad as his master,he obeys my father..During summer holidays we used to go to tour to other places,we never left him alone as he was one of our family members..Fun time with him was playing tug of war,hide N seek and running race...

It was his 7th birthday,he was not  as well as he used to be..My heart was aching inside to see him in that way..He got some health problem .Though we had consulted a Vet,it was no use..The Doc said ,it was too late and  he is dying..we had shocked to hear those words and couldn't able to control our tears,especially our mom ,she suffered a lot,because,it was her ,who had adopted him as her son and took the responsibility of caring him...At last we decided to act normally and give him a happy send off..I still remember his last 7 days..He used to look at us in the way that "Its time ,I should leave"..On his last day ,in the morning i said goodbye to him and left for the college..I couldn't  able to concentrate so i had returned home.Though,he was dying,he had gathered his all strength and had came out to hug me... With tears in my eyes ,i hugged him..he looked directly into my eyes and closed his eyes forever..I cried still hugging him and refused to leave him.......

Though dogs live for a short period,their love is eternal...I miss you so much buddy  .Though you are not with us now,your memories are alive..

No comments:

Post a Comment